New Information Paradigms: Tools to enable collaborative supply chain networks.
NIP delivers cross-boundary activity management capability, and adaptive diagnostic tools to:
- Engage individuals to surface and resolve key issues (before they become problems).
- Identify and address gaps and differences in perception – both internally and externally.
- Build trust through the effective management of activities and actions.
- Visualise and manage “portfolios” of relationships
- Measure and compare relationship performance (beyond standard KPIs).
- Capture, share and embed best practice.
Why? Because today’s supply chains extend across the boundaries of the organisation.