In-Company Training in Supply Chain Planning from Supply Solutions.
Planning is the process of thinking about and organising the activities required to achieve a desired goal. Supply Chains are complex, multi-enterprise systems, often international in scope. Supply Chain Planning is a crucial component of any supply chain strategy and tactical supply chain planning is vital to efficient day-to-day supply chain operations. However, because supply chain are complex their planning is often difficult especially for organisations new to international trade, that is why Supply Solutions have developed a series of programmes to develop the skills of professionals working in this crucial area.
We offer a range of short courses in supply chain planning covering the following subject areas:
- Fundamentals of Supply Chain Management
- Forecasting & Demand/Supply Planning (MRP, MRP II, DRP, Master Planning)
- Sustainability, Ethical Trading and the Environment
- S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning)
- Supply Chain Network Design & Simulation
- Developing Supply Chain Strategies
- Implementing Supply Chain Change
Many of our short courses in supply chain planning can form part of study towards MCIPS and MCILT